「Komatsu E-Machi Premium 」Value Card
Remember the 「Go Around Komatsu」campaign last year?
Komatsu City is rolling out a second edition of the campaign, with a new「Komatsu E-Machi Premium 」discounted value card that can be used at local businesses!
【Period】 1 Sept (Wed) ~ 25 Dec (Sat) 2021
(*Period card can be used. Extended due to COVID-19 state of emergency.)
How Does it Work?
Pay 2500 yen for a card with stored value of 5000 yen that can be used to make payments at local businesses.（200% cashback, i.e receive double of what you pay!）
Who Can Buy?
Household heads registered under Komatsu’s Basic Resident Register as of 1 July 2021. Each household can purchase up to two value cards (only 1 for single-person households)
When Can I Buy?
10 Aug (Tue) ~ 31 Aug (Tue)
How to Use?
- Present the value card when making payment at a participating store
- The staff will scan the QR code on your card to check the remaining balance and enter the amount due.
- Confirm with the staff that the payment details are correct.
- The staff will process the payment, upon which the amount paid will be deducted from your card balance.
You can pay with your smartphone by linking it to your value card as well!
- Access the dedicated portal (coming soon) with your smartphone browser and register your details.
- Login with the login ID & password will be sent via email after registration.
- Click the 「コード（ID）登録」("code ID registration") button, and scan the QR code on your card. Your card balance will be transferred to your mobile account.
*Once card and mobile account are linked, you can use either the card or smartphone for payment. If you decide to dispose of the card, please make sure that the ID and QR code printed on it are made unreadable before disposal.
Advantages of mobile registration:
- Balance can be checked at any time.
- Payment history can be reviewed.
*Mobile payment may be required for taxi services. The process is as follows:
- Link your card to your mobile account beforehand.
- Login to your mobile account with your own smartphone.
- Tap the 「取扱店QRコード読取」("scan participating store QR code") button and scan the taxi's QR code with your smartphone.
- Check the amount due with the driver and enter it into the 「お支払情報」("payment details") field, then tap the「お支払確認」("confirm payment") button,
- A confirmation page titled「お支払内容確認」will be displayed. Show it to the driver and tap the 「お支払」("pay") button once the driver confirms.
- The payment is completed once the 「決済完了画面」("payment complete") page is displayed on both your phone and the driver's screen.
Restaurants, retail stores, hotels/ryokans, tourist facilities and many more businesses based in Komatsu!
Major supermarkets and convenience stores are excluded.
Terms & Conditions
- Purchase of the value cards can only be made in cash.
- There are limited number of cards on sale. Sales may end earlier if sold out.
- Cards can only be used during the validity period of 1 Sept-25 Dec, at participating stores only.
- Cards cannot be refunded once purchased, even if there is stored value leftover after the expiry date of 30 Nov.
- Any amount lost due to loss of card, theft or unauthorized use by third party will not be recompensated.
- You are not allowed to make copies, sell or lend your card to others outside your household.
- The period of validity may change due to ongoing COVID-19 developments. Announcements will be made on the city page in event of changes.
Designated Komatsu E-Machi Premium Hotline: 0761-24-8075
10AM-6PM everyday, from 1 Aug
(or Foreigner Support Desk 0761-24-8231 on weekdays 9AM-5PM, if interpretation required)
電話番号: 0761-24-8074 ファクス:0761-23-6404